3/27/2014

The International Day Of Happiness:HAPPY DAY




We have two DmC Devil May Cry Works are eager for your encourage! Sincerely & Hopefully request Viewers Click "Like" to HOME & FALL on YouTube! Thanks!




Foreword:




Everyone has different life experiences and encounters.
Not all people can have a colorful life. How can live out the self from every mediocre ordinary day?
Successful play their role in life with a contented mind seems not a bad way, isn't it?
Looking at all kinds of people coming and going, their smiles really struck a chord, the mood seems to feel the happy atmosphere and suddenly enlightened up.
Sincerely recommend to you...

- Jacinthe -



HAPPY DAY
The International Day Of Happiness Supercut Edition



Performance By Pharrell Williams




It might seem crazy what I'm 'bout to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care, baby, by the way




Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do




Here come bad news, talking this and that Yeah!
Well, give me all you got, don't hold it back Yeah!
Well, I should probably warn ya, I'll be just fine Yeah!
No offense to you, don’t waste your time, here's why...




Bring me down
Can't nothing bring me down
My level's too high to bring me down
Can't nothing bring me down, I said...




iamOTHER




The International Day Of Happiness
HAPPY DAY


Performance By Pharrell Williams




Post & Article by Jacinthe
Co-writers: Sherry & Archer




Persona Group creations playlist: 




Persona Group World Blog page: 
&




Persona Group World Facebook page:




Persona Group World Google+ page:




Persona Group 1st corps members are 

Persona Group 2nd corps members are 
Jake & Sherry 
Yama & Harlock
and Edward




Credits:
HAPPY DAY (c) All Rights Reserved. Works Design: iamOTHER
All Publishing Creations of Blog, Only for Privately enjoyment & sharing of Persona Group members & Lazn L.
All Creations NO copyright infringement intended & commercial profit-making purposes!





No comments:

Post a Comment